Developed over millennia, acupuncture is the practice of inserting sterile, hair-fine needles at specific points in the body to activate the body’s natural healing. Most people who try acupuncture are amazed at how effective and relaxing a treatment is.
John’s technique is to use the minimum number of acupuncture needles to create a very focused, gentle and relaxing treatment. Through his experience, John has found this method of acupuncture to be most effective. As the focus is on the root cause of illness, the result is a quicker recovery. Clients are usually relieved to know that less acupuncture needles will be used, while taking comfort in the fact that their acupuncture treatment will still be very powerful. We offer acupuncture treatments in our clinic in Naas, Co. Kildare.
In combination with acupuncture, John often uses treatments such as Chinese massage, cupping and herbal ointments. Combining several methods can give a treatment a very powerful effect.
The World Health Organisation (WHO), supports acupuncture for a variety of conditions, some of which are listed below. John has much experience in treating the following conditions:
- Pain relief and sports injury (arthritis, back and joint pain, muscle, tendon & ligament damage)
- Pregnancy (morning sickness & nausea, fatigue, insomnia, oedema, heart burn)
- Digestive disorders (weight loss, IBS, constipation, diarrhea, heart burn, bloating)
- Cosmetic Acupuncture (acupuncture face-lift)
- Stress & anxiety
- Respiratory Issues (asthma, COPD, recurrent respiratory infections)
We offer Acupuncture in our Naas clinic, in Co. Kildare.
Acupuncture treatment (1 hour) €55
Cosmetic acupuncture: (1 hour) €60